Do you know the most important questions you should ask your CPA before you complete another tax return or see another month go by that could be costing you extra tax dollars?
You need these questions answered now, so you can take full advantage of the new rules while you still have time left in this tax year. Here’s just a sampling of the areas to discuss with your accountant and financial representatives.
- Not all dividends are taxed at the new lower rates. (Do you know which assets qualify for the new rule?)
- How do the new lower capital gains rates affect you? Will you have phantom income that you need to offset by adjusting your investment portfolio now?
- How to lower your Social Security taxation now!
- Is your IRA or qualified plan being penalized and you aren’t even aware of it? (One question will answer this for you.)
- Why have America’s Wealthiest Investors removed their children’s names as beneficiaries on their annuity contracts. (Don’t worry the kids can actually get more.)
- How to reduce your capital gains taxes and estate taxes.
- How to remove dollars out of your business while reducing your business income tax.
- Stop unwanted required minimum distributions (RMD’s) while increasing the value of your qualified plan and passing to your beneficiaries in both an income tax and estate tax efficient manner.
- The most TAX and COST EFFECTIVE way to pass a business on to family members and/or the management teams, where the founder receives FAIR MARKET value for his stock and family members or management team receive funding needed to make this business purchase.